Why Adekunle Gold left YBNL- Olamide


YBNL Boss, Olamide, has revealed why singer, Adekunle Gold left his record label. Olamide was the guest artiste in a recent interview with Soundcity’s Moet Abebe where he talked about some issues he has been at the center which includes, his  label, the artistes in it, Dagrin and his baby mama. He also confirmed that Orente crooner, Adekunle Gold, who was formerly signed to his label has left but  still remains family. Olamide reveals why Adekunle Gold left YBNL.
“Same news that was around when Lil Kesh left my record? Yeah, it;s just the contract that expired and it is not the end of the world. We are still family for life. YBNL is no longer managing Adekunle Gold’s career but he is still with me and not under me.
“The reason I give artistes a 2-year ultimatum when signing them is because I get to study the brand and there are some I know will blow in no time. I take my time to study each and every one around me, their sounds and the market as well. I know what it’s worth and it’s been working, Glory be to God.” 

NAIJA FM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigeria Police Nab 31 Notorious Abuja Road Kidnappers/Armed Robbery Gangs.

Lagos State Government to host muslims during eid-il- fitri celebrations